*our shop will be closed from 10/8-10/11, shipments will resume on 10/12*
Whether you like your drinks strong, fruity, mixed or on ice, our passport’s got any adult’s needs covered! Featuring 17 of our fav bars around DFW to grab a speciality cocktail at a fraction of normal happy hour prices ($1-$5) , treat this Cocktail Passport like your own personal bar crawl!
HOW IT WORKS
- Order your passport!
- Flip through it and decide which boozy spot you want to head to. Visit one at a time, or make a tour out of it, hitting multiple in one day.
- Show your passport at the register, and make sure to order the special advertised. It could be a classic espresso martini or a seasonal cocktail!
- Tip the kind worker helping you out and they will then stamp your Cocktail Passport!
- @apothecary_bar - $5 mini martini
- @coupesdallas - $5 spiced apple 75
- @dahliaonross - $3 Dahlia candy daiquiri
- @doublewide_dallas - $5 yoohoo yeehaw
- @federalesdallas - $1.01 classic margarita
- @hidebar - $3 choice of green tara or old fashioned
- @jtheodorefrisco @rarebooksbar - $5 espresso martini
- @theloungehere - $5 your choice of featured cocktails
- @thequarterbar - $5 hops on the vine
- @ruinsdeepellum - $5 azteca 666
- @rye.restaurant - $5 your choice of brunch cocktail
- @singlewide_dallas - $5 yoohoo yeehaw
- @sketches.of.spain - $3 choice of Sangria, Agua de Valencia or Spanish Vermút
- @snowbirdfrisco - $3 Green Poppy
- @swizzledallas - $5 Tahiti Gil’s Mana Nui Cocktail
- @porchrestaurant - $5 White Rock Yacht Club
- @thunderbirdstation - $3 Thunderbird Peel Out
Terms & Conditions: You must be 21 or older to purchase. Limit one passport per person. No discounts or refunds for any condition. No price-matching if a passport goes on sale. No refunds if a restaurant were to close. The passport expires 6 months after the purchase date. Please use the validity stamp as a guide!
Shipping & Returns: If your package takes longer than 5 business days to arrive, or you have other questions or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the address is inputted incorrectly, you will need to contact us immediately to update it or you will have to pay for another passport